Forum | Original-Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by R3galado Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a long while. I've had a lot of IRL things going on such as my son being born and school. I am going to be a lot more active now, and on that note we need to work together to populate our forums. We need to all work together to get our community prosperous. We have the potential to become the most popular and widely known clan, we just need to work together and push ourselves to greatness. Good luck and see you soon guys.

PS. And active does not mean five of us posting on the forum over 9000 times. Razz It's how many individuals we have.
R3galado
R3galado

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Mike Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

R3galado wrote:Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a long while. I've had a lot of IRL things going on such as my son being born and school. I am going to be a lot more active now, and on that note we need to work together to populate our forums. We need to all work together to get our community prosperous. We have the potential to become the most popular and widely known clan, we just need to work together and push ourselves to greatness. Good luck and see you soon guys.

PS. And active does not mean five of us posting on the forum over 9000 times. Razz It's how many individuals we have.

I agree 100%. We have a good amount of members that play on our servers. We just need to push people to be on the forums more. We are already one of the top 50 clans in the USA so I think that we can get to the top easily. It will just take some more time, money, and effort.

- OG! MIKE

Last edited by Mike on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-10-07

http://original-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFireman Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Sweet, and congratz to your son yo didn't say it last time so yeah.
TheFireman
TheFireman

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2008-11-08

http://original-gaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum