Forum | Original-Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my retarded computer...

4 posters

Go down

my retarded computer... Empty my retarded computer...

Post by caboose Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

well heres the story so far... last wednesday i installed 36.4 megabytes of windows updates. my computer crashed during the update. i have no idea why i just did. when i turned it back on i unistalled all downloaded updates, just incase anything was corrupt due to the unexpected crash. reinstalled them and ever scince that my computer has been loading pages under 10 KB/s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . my ping is a fuckin rediculous 1200 ms [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . i have no idea what to do or how the hell i fix this. my computer is a brand new HP pavillion dv7 laptop. if anyone has any suggestion on how to repair this peice of shit let me know, or to return it because it is still under warrenty.
caboose
caboose
Active User

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

my retarded computer... Empty Re: my retarded computer...

Post by Mike Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Its your internet. Run a speed test at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and embed your results on here.
Mike
Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-10-07

http://original-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shoter23 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:18 pm

bring it back to the place u bought it at and throw it at them. that always works and use the word compensation that works to they give u free stuff
shoter23
shoter23
Active User

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-21

http://original-gaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chabelito Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:31 pm

i got a new laptop too, they wanted me to install these stupid updates to help the shut down time, and everytime my computer went to sleep, it canceled the download, so i said screw it. Id do what mike said first, then try and return it using calm angry words.
chabelito
chabelito

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum