Forum | Original-Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723

3 posters

Go down

Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723 Empty Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723

Post by SilentSMG Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm

I been playing counter-strike for 2 and a half years. you know i was a noob back then and i saw this guy who was hacking so i ask him "zmog how u get that?!?!" told me everything and gave me the hacks i was hacking for a week and i was banned instantly. i was piss off becuz i didnt have the money to buy another one so i quit playing for a month... my birthday was around the corner and i asked my parents if they can buy me css they said sure and we went to walmart and got the game. i told myself i will never hack again i kept playing this game and got pretty good at it i went to ghost server which is a 24/7 crackhouse then i met kingnoob we formed a clan got ourself a server made it a 24/7 crackhouse it was up for about 2 months til we didnt have the money to kept it going so we disband it i went back to ghost server til 2008 i found my old buds from kingnoob clan and formed a clan called !Am we were sponsored by OG! we were going to eco-o til eco was hacked for like 3 days eco was back up and we were about to go but then sumthing happen and i quit css and played wow i got myself level 80 pally in Durotan (Horde) name Fraystx you can look me up on wow-heroes.com i finally got to the point where wow was taking over my life becuz my guild/clan raid at 9 and once you start you canot do anything in real life til you are done so i quit wow and came back to css i played og server bunch of friendly ppl like chabelito, dj, and toasty idk if they think i was hacking or not but i wasnt i was being sarcastic how everytime they asked me how did i know he/she was there i told them i wall.. (i really didnt wish i have a demo of me owning with the tmp) anyways i use sound crackhouse is a really small map and i can hear EVERYTHING i can hear people from ct spawn to breaking a glass and that wood from t spawn i have a Pulsewave PC Gaming Headset i lower down people voices to mainly hear where ppl are anyways i was banned for walling and i would love to see that demo if the demo is posted please i want everyone to turn off your music, turn on that wirefram, turn up your volume, and listen thanks for reading this

(really dont want to write an essay over the internet...English class ftw?!?!??!)
SilentSMG

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723 Empty Re: Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723

Post by TheFireman Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm to fucking lazy to read this shit. What the fuck are you trying to tell us?
Also I bet my statement will reflect back at me some day.
TheFireman
TheFireman

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2008-11-08

http://original-gaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723 Empty Re: Appeal Ban "SilentSMG" STEAM_0:0:16214723

Post by SilentSMG Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 pm

im all legit sound ftw and want to see proof
SilentSMG

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSMG Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm

ty mike Smile
SilentSMG

Back to top Go down

Post by caboose Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 pm

SilentSMG wrote:I been playing counter-strike for 2 and a half years. you know i was a noob back then and i saw this guy who was hacking so i ask him "zmog how u get that?!?!" told me everything and gave me the hacks i was hacking for a week and i was banned instantly. i was piss off becuz i didnt have the money to buy another one so i quit playing for a month... my birthday was around the corner and i asked my parents if they can buy me css they said sure and we went to walmart and got the game. i told myself i will never hack again i kept playing this game and got pretty good at it i went to ghost server which is a 24/7 crackhouse then i met kingnoob we formed a clan got ourself a server made it a 24/7 crackhouse it was up for about 2 months til we didnt have the money to kept it going so we disband it i went back to ghost server til 2008 i found my old buds from kingnoob clan and formed a clan called !Am we were sponsored by OG! we were going to eco-o til eco was hacked for like 3 days eco was back up and we were about to go but then sumthing happen and i quit css and played wow i got myself level 80 pally in Durotan (Horde) name Fraystx you can look me up on wow-heroes.com i finally got to the point where wow was taking over my life becuz my guild/clan raid at 9 and once you start you canot do anything in real life til you are done so i quit wow and came back to css i played og server bunch of friendly ppl like chabelito, dj, and toasty idk if they think i was hacking or not but i wasnt i was being sarcastic how everytime they asked me how did i know he/she was there i told them i wall.. (i really didnt wish i have a demo of me owning with the tmp) anyways i use sound crackhouse is a really small map and i can hear EVERYTHING i can hear people from ct spawn to breaking a glass and that wood from t spawn i have a Pulsewave PC Gaming Headset i lower down people voices to mainly hear where ppl are anyways i was banned for walling and i would love to see that demo if the demo is posted please i want everyone to turn off your music, turn on that wirefram, turn up your volume, and listen thanks for reading this

(really dont want to write an essay over the internet...English class ftw?!?!??!)

this is a perfect example of how world of warcraft is the gayest game ever. i will never get those 15 minutes of my life back. i unistalled it off my computer after having been it been on there for no more than an hour, returned it to bestbuy the very same day. they said "sorry you cant return computer games". and i said "what the fuck" and then went home and smashed it with a big rock. oh and tmp ftw.
caboose
caboose
Active User

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSMG Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm

ehh wow isnt gay just the fact that i couldnt do anything else after 8 and you have to get on or else you get demoted (i use to be in the top 3 guild and its hard to find a good guild that isnt strict and the 2ed and 1st top guild was like a wow is life if you dont believe it is then your kicked mwhaha devil face) oh and phffft dont say tmp ftw if u suck at it =)
SilentSMG

Back to top Go down

Post by caboose Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

haha i bet i can kick ur ass with it.
caboose
caboose
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSMG Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 pm

what is your in game? u clearly never seen me play
SilentSMG

Back to top Go down

Post by caboose Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm

OG! Caboose is my ingame name
caboose
caboose
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down