Forum | Original-Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Bad members

+3
Mike
caboose
EMO^_-tional
7 posters

Go down

[solved]Bad members Empty Bad members

Post by EMO^_-tional Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey, So I was playing in the OG crackhouse server and chabs was playing. This guy 3D.NY___.reaction was playing thought nothing of him although he was bitching about people breaking the rules while breaking the rules himself you know being a hypocrite so I was like wtf I confronted him alot of times then he told everyone if they were gonna break the rules then hes just gonna call an admin in there so I was like your breaking them too hes like no im not your bad kid stfu and not only me but to other public players so he gets chabs or whatever his name is in there and starts to ass kiss chabs like hell so he starts mic spaming(talking shit non stop) telling everyone there bad and what not and people start votebaning votekicking and votemuteing him I didnt have admin so I did the same I couldnt tell chabs cause he was well Ill get to that..later so yeah then people start telling him stfu and stop hacking I thought he was good then I was like I should spec him.. I spec him over 20 times and see he is walling not me but other people where so I told chabs ban him come on do your job and hes like hes not hacking im like ok whatever kid...so I drop it but still continue to watch and spec him see he gets more blatant keep in mind chabs is here just protecting him saying if they voteban him they will be banned and he will be unbaning reaction I like damn wtf crooked admin so me and everyone where just saying hes walling and all that and still chabs is backing him up and reaction is over there just talking shit telling chabs there not in the house and that they are walling him and chabs just slays everyone I leave and comeback I mute everyone but chabs and reaction and start useing sound and watching shadows I shoot though the floor like I always do and hes like omg they are walling me chabs slay em and sure enough chabs slays me slaps me sits in spec just doing that and kicking everyone attempting to shoot though the floor Im like WTF so im like wow admin wtf do your job and stop ass kissing reaction and he slays me and seven other people too saying dont disrespect admins and im like hey ok I get that rules but when the admin is as crooked as a hillbilly smile then wtf am I suppose to do I mean shit its people like that that make the cops and doctors and other major companys look bad and other stuff that requires that type of authority and I'm here thinking..damn I just joined and I ask for admin and get turned down but this asshole has admin and abuses it or just there to make sure one lil special person has there way... I mean damn wtf if this is what OG is all about then I quit PLEASE HELP and if yall are gonna take his side then all I got to say is... I quit and for you guys... Ill have to say " well you cant fix stupid" and this message being rejected or me being rejected from OG is the proof of that saying coming true.. Goodbye and thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EMO^_-tional
EMO^_-tional

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

[solved]Bad members Empty Re: [solved]Bad members

Post by caboose Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

holy shit its a fucking essay. O.o
caboose
caboose
Active User

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 pm

EMO^_-tional wrote:Hey, So I was playing in the OG crackhouse server and chabs was playing. This guy 3D.NY___.reaction was playing thought nothing of him although he was bitching about people breaking the rules while breaking the rules himself you know being a hypocrite so I was like wtf I confronted him alot of times then he told everyone if they were gonna break the rules then hes just gonna call an admin in there so I was like your breaking them too hes like no im not your bad kid stfu and not only me but to other public players so he gets chabs or whatever his name is in there and starts to ass kiss chabs like hell so he starts mic spaming(talking shit non stop) telling everyone there bad and what not and people start votebaning votekicking and votemuteing him I didnt have admin so I did the same I couldnt tell chabs cause he was well Ill get to that..later so yeah then people start telling him stfu and stop hacking I thought he was good then I was like I should spec him.. I spec him over 20 times and see he is walling not me but other people where so I told chabs ban him come on do your job and hes like hes not hacking im like ok whatever kid...so I drop it but still continue to watch and spec him see he gets more blatant keep in mind chabs is here just protecting him saying if they voteban him they will be banned and he will be unbaning reaction I like damn wtf crooked admin so me and everyone where just saying hes walling and all that and still chabs is backing him up and reaction is over there just talking shit telling chabs there not in the house and that they are walling him and chabs just slays everyone I leave and comeback I mute everyone but chabs and reaction and start useing sound and watching shadows I shoot though the floor like I always do and hes like omg they are walling me chabs slay em and sure enough chabs slays me slaps me sits in spec just doing that and kicking everyone attempting to shoot though the floor Im like WTF so im like wow admin wtf do your job and stop ass kissing reaction and he slays me and seven other people too saying dont disrespect admins and im like hey ok I get that rules but when the admin is as crooked as a hillbilly smile then wtf am I suppose to do I mean shit its people like that that make the cops and doctors and other major companys look bad and other stuff that requires that type of authority and I'm here thinking..damn I just joined and I ask for admin and get turned down but this asshole has admin and abuses it or just there to make sure one lil special person has there way... I mean damn wtf if this is what OG is all about then I quit PLEASE HELP and if yall are gonna take his side then all I got to say is... I quit and for you guys... Ill have to say " well you cant fix stupid" and this message being rejected or me being rejected from OG is the proof of that saying coming true.. Goodbye and thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I cant really do shit unless I have steam ids.
Mike
Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-10-07

http://original-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TU MADRE Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

u should record a demo next time
TU MADRE
TU MADRE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-09-22

http://www.myspace.com/troyinorl

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO^_-tional Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

I'll get you both steam ID's
EMO^_-tional
EMO^_-tional

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Yea I didnt read it all the way through cuz it was super long. But to get to the point if someone is hacking you need a demo.
Mike
Mike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shoter23 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm

dude holy fuck i read not even a sentence and i jst stoped
shoter23
shoter23
Active User

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-21

http://original-gaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RyZ Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 pm

For future references using paragraphs make things much friendlier to read. Also when its this long at the bottom say TLDR and summarize it (tldr meaning to long didnt read) But yeah you need id's and a demo always helps.
RyZ
RyZ

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-02-08

http://matxworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

RyZ wrote:For future references using paragraphs make things much friendlier to read. Also when its this long at the bottom say TLDR and summarize it (tldr meaning to long didnt read) But yeah you need id's and a demo always helps.

Yea I agree what he wrote was kinda just lagging on. When it could have been summarized in a sex sentence paragraph. People just need to get to the point.
Mike
Mike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TU MADRE Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Mike wrote:
RyZ wrote:For future references using paragraphs make things much friendlier to read. Also when its this long at the bottom say TLDR and summarize it (tldr meaning to long didnt read) But yeah you need id's and a demo always helps.

Yea I agree what he wrote was kinda just lagging on. When it could have been summarized in a sex sentence paragraph. People just need to get to the point.
I love sex sentences
TU MADRE
TU MADRE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-09-22

http://www.myspace.com/troyinorl

Back to top Go down

Post by gryphin69 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes this post was ridiculously long and drawn out, but I was there and emotional is right the admin chabs or whatever his name is, wasn't doing his job! And this kid reaction was very blatant and mic spamming like crazy!
gryphin69
gryphin69

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

[solved]Bad members Empty Baddies

Post by EMO^_-tional Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

It's not my fault you are all lazy to read you should of probably stayed in 3rd grade to finish your reading skills and I got a better Idea how about I quit hope this sentence is small enough LAWL Pce bitch
EMO^_-tional
EMO^_-tional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum